FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV FINAL FANTASY XV I did not have the chance to try Final Fantasy XV the moment it was released for some time, but I've always wanted to try it. This is the first game in the series that I really want to try. I've never had any previous experience in Final Fantasy - and I'm not proud of it - For some time until the Royal edition of most of the game additions that have been released since December 2016 so far, and after the judicial for long periods of play both in the main game and the contents of the download, it is time to give you my opinion fully and is worth buying or not. The events of the game in the world of Eos Where the hero of the game seeks Noctis Prince of the Kingdom Lucis to regain his kingdom and restore the magic crystal after being betrayed by the empire of Niflheim, the story may appear at first sight simple but over time begin to explore more and more, the story is described in the style of the classroom and something that surpris...